There are severel alternative methods that can help you expel the Candidatoxins from your body. Most of these treatments are designed to increase your circulatory and lymphatic systems. This is important during your Candida treatment for two reasons. Firstly, you need to remove the toxins that the Candida yeast releases into your body. This will help relieve some of the Candida symptoms. Secondly, a good detox can help you get through Candida Die-Off, when the rapid killing of yeast cells results in large quantities of toxins being released into your bloodstream. You can use the following alternative methods:
1) Cut back or temporarily discontinue antifungal supplements. Antifungals work by breaking down the walls of the Candida yeast cells, which then release the many toxins that the Candida has been producing. Reducing your antifungal dosage will cut down the amount of toxins being released into your bloodstream. When you feel better, you can start to increase it again.
2) Increase water intake to flush out the toxins faster: If you want to feel better, all those byproducts that are released by the Candida yeast need to leave your body. You can give them a push by drinking more water, for instance 4-5 liters daily.
3) Oil Pulling: You simply swish some oil round in your mouth for 15 minutes, then spit it out afterwards. Oil pulling helps with Candida in two specific ways. First, it eliminates the yeast from oral thrush. Second, it helps expel the toxins that result from Candida Die-Off. Use coconutoil, its antifungal properties will help killing the yeast in your mouth.
4) Skin Brushing: Your skin is responsible for up to 15% of toxin elimination. Skin brushing enhances this process by stimulating the lymphatic system. The idea is that firm but gentle brush strokes across the skin will improve your blood circulation, enabling your body to eliminate Candida yeast cells faster. The brush should have natural bristles and a long handle. Secondly, make sure your skin is dry. Many people do a skin brushing in the morning just before their shower, so that the dead skin cells are immediately washed away. Start the skin brushing with the soles of your feet, using slow, gentle, circular movements. Move up your body, all the time brushing towards your chest.
5) Contrast showers: Contrast showers boost your lymphatic system and improve your circulation. The improved circulation carries away Candida yeast cells, while contrast showers can also increase the number of your white blood cells and boost your immune system. Start with 3-5 minutes of hot water, followed by one minute or less of cold water. Repeat this cycle at least once. A good time to do a contrast shower is straight after the gym, perhaps before or after using the sauna.
6) Sauna: Sauna improves circulation and helps you flush out Candidatoxins through sweating. Stay in the sauna for 15-45 minutes, and make sure that the sauna is not too hot.
7) Exercise and Candida: The right amount of exercise can improve your body's defenses against Candida. Don't over-do it, because physical stress can weaken your adrenals and cause a relapse in your Candidainfection. Exercise activates your lymphatic system and increases the levels of oxygen in your bloodstream. This plays a key role in optimal immune function, and hence helpful in reducing the number of Candida yeast cells in the body. Do 30 minutes of exercise 3-4 days a week.
8) Slow down and rest: Stress can weaken your adrenals and reduce your body's ability to fight pathogens like a fungal infection. Relaxing and taking some personal time will help your immune system to do what it was designed to do.